God has placed New Hope Pregnancy Care’s Compassion Care Center in our community to help minister to women in crisis. As you are probably aware, we are able to carry on our work because of the generous donations of concerned churches, businesses, and individuals like you. The free services we provide include:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Limited OB/GYN Ultrasound
- Mobile pregnancy test/ ultrasound unit serving Winston-Salem, Mocksville, Statesville, and Taylorsville
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Baby items and maternity clothes
- One on one peer counseling
- M.O.M.S.(moms offering moms support) Bible Study and classes
- J.E.W.Y.L. (just earn while you learn) pregnancy and parenting classes
- Abstinence program for grades 6th – 9th in Yadkin County Schools and faith based program for youth groups
- Sexual Integrity Program- for our unmarried negative pregnancy test client
- Surrender the Secret – Post abortion Bible Study for those hurting from a past abortion
We have found that when a woman who is considering abortion visits our center, 80%+ of the clients who have an ultrasound will choose life. The last reported statistics for Yadkin County are 34 reported abortions in 2014, down from a high of 70 in 2001. With our mobile unit we are able to impact Forsyth County, Davie County, Alexander County, and Iredell County abortion statistics as well. There were 1087 abortions performed in Forsyth County in 2014. Because we are offering the ultrasound, increasing our area of reach, and adding more services to save lives both spiritually and physically we need to raise more funds. Our budget for this year is over $220,000. An unbelievable amount but that is what it will take to make us the first choice and continue to make an impact on our community and beyond for LIFE.
We are providing an opportunity for you and your church families to have hands-on involvement in a project that saves the lives of unborn children and makes an eternal difference in the mothers’ lives.