New Hope Pregnancy Care is a life affirming Christian non-profit organization that helps women and families
experiencing an unplanned pregnancy through practical, spiritual, and emotional support. Our center offers
support services to families with young children. We educate the youth of our community through our abstinence
program. We offer post abortion support. All of our services are free and confidential.
- Pregnancy Testing
- Limited OB/GYN Ultrasound
- Baby items and maternity clothes
- One on one counseling
- M.O.M.S.(moms offering moms support) Bible Study and classes
- J.E.W.Y.L. (just earn while you learn) classes
- Sexual Integrity Program
- Post abortion support for those hurting from a past abortion
- PREGNANCY TESTING
- COUNSELING: We offer one-on-one counseling with trained peer counselors. We provide facts and compassion regarding pregnancy, adoption options, abortion, abstinence, and sexually transmitted diseases. We offer support for those hurting from pregnancy loss through miscarriage or abortion.
- J.E.W.Y.L. CLASSES: Just Earn While You Learn Classes offered in English and Spanish allows our clients to learn about abstinence, pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting through watching videos then completing worksheets and homework under our guidance. Points are received for each class completed which can be spent in our market.
- SEXUAL INTEGRITY PROGRAM: Classes for our unmarried negative pregnancy test clients or young ladies at risk for sexual activity before marriage. The classes teach ladies to value themselves and to protect their hearts and bodies. We offer incentives for their class attendance.
- M.O.M.S. CLASSES: Moms Offering Moms Support Classes offered in English or with a Spanish translator provide educational opportunities on topics such as child/infant CPR, car seat safety, surviving cold/flu season, and the importance of reading to your child. The moms receive points for attendance which can be spent in our market.
- BIBLE STUDY: We offer English and Spanish Bible Study Classes. We give points for attendance which can be spent in our market.
- MARKET: In our facility we have a market area. We offer diapers, formula, wipes, children’s clothing from size 0 to size 5, maternity clothes, baby beds, baby bedding, baby swings, high chairs, baby wash, and many other baby related items. The items are purchased using points earned. Points are earned through attendance to our classes, through school attendance/report cards, through employment/paycheck stubs, through book reports relating to pregnancy and parenting, and church bulletins.
- YOU ARE UNIQUE: New Hope Pregnancy Care presents this abstinence education program to middle school students and high school freshmen. We present a similar faith based program to church youth groups.
- SURRENDERING THE SECRET: A post abortion Bible Study helping women find healing and forgiveness.